Our client is a well-known bath, body and skincare retailer.
Director of PR Overview:
As Director of Public Relations, you will lead, manage and implement communications and influencer programs as part of our client’s integrated marketing strategy for the US.
The goal of this role is to generate reach and engagement, build participation within the community, drive brand awareness and local relevance for a growing base of young ethically engaged customers and drive sales through key channels.
Director of PR Responsibilities:
· Create a PR strategy based on annual event calendar, global and local activism strategies and market identified opportunities
· Activate and lead campaigns, events and programs as part of the 360 communications plan
· Maintain key press relationships to improve product coverage and set the brand up as the go-to for media requests
· Conduct influencer outreach to engage and create branded opportunities (contract negotiations)
· Develop strategy and deliverables for influencer programs
· Ownership and management of PR agency, including budgets
· Reputational management/crisis communications advisor to cross-functional teams
· In partnership with an Activism Manager, develop and execute global and local campaigns
· Support coordination of Volunteering program cross-functionally
Director of PR Qualifications:
· BA/BS degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications or related field
· 6-8+ years of experience in PR/Communications
· Retail experience is a plus!
· Must have experience across all social platforms including TikTok
· International experience preferred