• Lead and oversee product development, reformulation & sourcing from preliminary concept to launch applying supply chain management processes.
• Collaborate with leadership and marketing teams to bring new products to
market, from ideation to development to marketing and distribution
• Manage contract manufacturer relationships, NDAs, contracts, pricing negotiations & corresponding files
• Manage the SLMD Skincare supply chain, including initiating and managing the transport of components, packaging and finished goods between vendors and ultimately to the warehouse for fulfillment
• Facilitate the entry of SLMD Skincare to international markets, including working with 3rd-party regulatory, formulation, packaging, warehousing and fulfillment entities
• Procure new contract manufacturers with the goal of exploring new
technologies/capabilities while improving brand integrity
• Build and provide leadership to a Product Development team, including hiring, training and developing Product Development, Packaging, Quality, and Regulatory team members
• 3+ years in a Product Development role in the skincare and/or beauty space
• Must possess a strong working knowledge of the key principles and
theories of dermatology and skincare
• Impeccable organizational, time management, and project management skills
• Ability to roll up the sleeves and hit the ground running in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Experience and relationships with domestic and international suppliers a plus
• Passion for beauty, skincare, and cosmetics is also a plus!