Job descriptionOur client is a leading consultancy in the CPG Shopper Insights space. They are seeking a Market Research Director to join the team!
**Must be able to commute to the NYC Metro area for client meetings and/or team events**
Market Research Director Responsibilities:
• View shopper research through a wide lens that connects social trends, the economy, technology to a vision of how shopping will change.
• Identify shopper insights that are emerging, support the rationale for the emerging insights with quantitative research and create custom, holistic interpretations based on client needs
• Ability to analyze research findings and develop an insightful story with actionable recommendations and next steps
• Support requests from our consultants for content to address their topics
• Deliver client presentations to their management and retail customers
• Familiarity with a range of research methodologies and when to use different approaches.
Market Research Director Qualifications:
• Ideally worked in consumer package goods categories sold in mass retailers
• High attention to detail; enjoys data-oriented research and skilled in data interpretation and business recommendations
• Strong work experience with quantitative research, data analysis, questionnaire writing, report writing, project management, and client responsibility.