Our client is the most recognizable sportswear brand in the world. We have an exciting opportunity for a Director of UX Design.
- Sets the creative vision and manages execution of all content for the digital shopping experience on the client's website.
- Provide creative direction for digital commerce seasonal merchandising storytelling globally for client's website, including concepting, art direction and styling of seasonal look books and collections.
- Develop and evolve the global digital commerce style guide, defining the standards for all commerce-focused product communication, including art direction and styling across all forms of item photography, standards for product copy, including information hierarchy and voice/tone.
- Partner with teams outside digital commerce ensure seasonal brand marketing campaigns are brought to life consistently and compellingly in the digital marketplace.
- Direct the creative teams at interactive agencies in the art direction and execution of key seasonal merchandising stories.
- Set, establish, and manage creative budgets.