Our client is a marketing platform and they are looking for a Director of Performance Marketing to lead their multi-channel efforts across their influencer and customer acquisition strategies in the US.
Director, Performance Marketing Responsibilities:
- Provide a data-driven and analytical viewpoint to balance campaign strategy and execution.
- Identify, plan and drive strategic B2B and B2C marketing initiatives to generate leads and app downloads, signups, and orders using methods like email automation, paid search, paid social (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube, etc.), SEO and content marketing.
- Work closely with Senior Management to design and execute go to market strategies (customer segmentation, pricing, product positioning, etc.).
- Use data and analytics to drive excellence across paid media channels; design and develop reports and dashboards to analyze, forecast, track and communicate key metrics.
- Design processes and present strategy, performance, and areas for optimization to stakeholders in a clear and actionable way.
- Build and manage a cross functional team of 5+ marketing experts (content/social, customer support, analytics, performance marketing)
Director, Performance Marketing Qualifications:
- 6+ years of experience in B2B and/or B2C Demand Generation
- Experience in a people-management position with proven success in developing and executing multi-channel acquisition programs, preferably in a SaaS company
- First-hand experience in running performance marketing campaigns: Google AdWords, Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads, etc. (managing an external agency is not enough).
Bonus Points if you:
- Are fluent in French
- Have experience in Influencer Marketing platforms
**NOTE** Internal Job Title is VP Marketing