Our client is a global brand delivering curated, high-quality kitchen solutions. They are looking for a Director of Product Management to join their growing team on a Fulltime basis. Role will be remote to start, and has the ability to begin immediately.
Purpose of the Role:
This client needs a leader who thrives in creating excellent product experience to the users of the brand's ecommerce and SaaS platforms. This leader will have a strong track record of leading Agile product owners in analyzing features/functions, identifying high-value opportunities, and delivering metrics-driven results. This position will influence, drive, and have exposure to a wide range of frontend user experiences as well as backend system technologies and integrations. It will oversee developing ongoing strategies and roadmaps to drive business results across various channels.
The Director, Product Management Will:
- Partner closely with the CTO and CMO on strategic planning, prioritization, and execution.
- Lead the product technology team and owns the product roadmaps for ecommerce, and SaaS platforms.
- Own and run product council to define thematic priorities and roadmap decision making.
- Understand how business metrics link to product usage and can show clear ROI on feature investments.
- Work with Engineering to balance feature delivery with other initiatives related to availability, capacity scalability and quality.
- Use Agile methodologies to prioritize and manage feature development and delivery.
- Work with Engineering, develops new product concepts using MVP prototyping and A/B testing approaches.
- Be responsible for communicating product solutions and benefits to customers and stakeholders; including knowledge transfer and training for on-going management of features.
- Gather user feedback and platform usage metrics to guide product investment decisions
- Work with customer support teams to measure and understand product performance and drive down support needs.
The Director of Product Management Must Have/Be:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management (MBA preferred). Minor or related experience CS or engineering.
- 5 to 7 years experience developing (ideation) and delivering ecommerce and/or SaaS features that resulted in measurable market success.
- In collaboration with other stakeholders create strategies and roadmaps backed by metrics that justify activities and establish targets that are measurable
- Experience using the Agile project framework and methodologies.
- Can demonstrate a consistent a track record and ability to identify business objectives, develop and implement a business strategy, establish clear/accurate success metrics and make reliable business decisions during execution.
- Demonstrated technical acumen with an ability to understand technology solutions and potential tradeoffs – able to clearly communicate technology concepts and anticipated outcomes to business users.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; comfortable presenting to executive-level management.
- Frontend customer experience focused on acquiring and retaining customers
- Exposure to promotions, payments, security, product, and other core functions of an online retailer
- Can show effective use of customer feedback and platform performance tools and approaches and how they feed into and drive the product roadmap.
- Must be very well versed with web analytics research tools/processes and distilling conversion drivers from user behavior research
If you are interested in and qualified for this role, please forward your resume today!