Duration: Ongoing full time
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $130-$214K+ DOE
One of our communications technology clients is looking for a Product Marketing Director to join their team for an exciting full time opportunity.
This Product Marketing Director will be responsible for the management, planning and execution of marketing efforts for multiple wireless technologies.
The Product Marketing Director will combine expertise in market insight and understanding of the buyer’s journey and path to purchase to define and position effective messaging.
Ideal Sr. Product Marketing Manager candidates will have:
- BA in marketing or related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 8+ years in B2B product marketing or related experience and 8+ years in the telecommunications industry- Proven ability to understand technical capabilities into solutions
- Analytical mindset with the ability to address issues using a logical, systematic, structured approach.
- Strong negotiating, leadership, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to supervise and motivate others while handling multiple projects and tasks.
- Prior experience working with all levels of an organization, different disciplines and varying degrees of technical and business experience.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with Product Management and other Marketing functions to develop and implement innovative product marketing programs
- Excellent speaker and dynamic presenter with proven communication skills
- Technical expertise to translate product features into buyer benefits and transfer them into product requirements, positioning and messaging
- Ability to provide product-based solutions and create messaging to communicate solution benefits to specific client segments and verticals
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization including track record of working with Senior Leadership
*Onsite required in Greenwood Village, CO