Our client is a rapidly growing direct-to-consumer beauty and wellness company.
Director, Retention Marketing Overview:
As the Director, Retention Marketing you will contribute to the company’s growth by owning the end-to-end customer journey and retention strategy with a focus on growing and engaging the subscriber base.
Director, Retention Marketing Responsibilities:
• Establish the Retention Marketing strategy and approach to CRM, including defining KPIs, customer segmentation and customer journey
• Develop and execute against learning objectives to drive continuous performance improvements
• Lead a small team to plan, execute and measure CRM campaigns across email, social, content and other channels
• Implement and manage loyalty and referral programs
• Evaluate and manage vendors and tools to execute an effective retention program
Director, Retention Marketing Qualifications:
• 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role
• at least 2 years working with subscription products
• Deep expertise in email automation