Our client, a boutique creative agency is looking for a Director of Social Strategy & Content to join the team. You will be responsible for leading the development of social strategies, including briefs, approach, and platform-specific content plans for various clients in the agency’s portfolio. As the Director of Social Strategy & Content you will work closely with the account directors, internal creative teams, and external clients to develop strategy to meet and exceed the client’s business objectives – including creating a content calendar framework, leading creative brainstorms, and applying paid promotion strategy.
• Develop and maintain social media best practices and platform strategies.
• Inform on existing and emerging social features and platforms.
• Develop and maintain social calendar framework for organic and paid content.
• Oversee ideation and development of social creative to ensure direction and output align with social best practices and business objectives.
• Plan, execute and track strategic paid media campaigns across social channels to amplify awareness, grow following, and increase efficiencies.
• Track organic and paid performance across all social channels on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Present learnings and takeaways to client.
• Track social content capture needs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (social, media, pr, strategic comms, marketing)
• 7+ years of experience in social media. Minimum 2 years of experience on the agency side.
• Demonstrated track record of innovative social marketing campaigns.
• Strong ability to track and interpret social platform analytics.
• In-depth understanding and interest in latest trends and social platform features.
• Excellent leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
Send your resume today!