Top Skills: -Direct experience handling employee accommodations under the ADA. -Process driven with an attention to detail. -Ability to navigate ambiguous situations with employees and provide a great employee experience. -A plus would be having leave of absence experience.
Work directly with employees and business partners in Retail, Distribution and corporate locations throughout the Americas in providing short term and long term ADA accommodations. Demonstrate exceptional communication and organizational skills, superior attention to detail, ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, strong analytical and critical thinking skills, along with premiere customer service that recognizes the needs of all Athletes*.
The role (based in Portland, OR) will be a member of the Americas Benefits Operations team, reporting to the Americas Benefits Operations Manager.
- Administration activities include the following:
- Perform beginning to end case management to include the ADA interactive process with the employees, business, and medical provider. Case management average – 80+ per analyst.
- Partner with outsourced vendor to identify if ADA applies to referred LOA claims, compile necessary medical documents and medical claim history, authorize applicable leave status under ADA accommodation.
- Work closely with COE’s team to reduce risk, identify non-compliance in company policy, and federal/state employment laws and regulations throughout the Americas.
- Identifying trends/behaviors, assess risk, educate stakeholders and business partners, implement win-win solutions.
- Engage with retail/facility management to determine reasonable accommodation in essential work function, work environment risks, business operation impact and evaluation on undue hardship under ADA.
- Partner with legal and provide detailed chronology and assessment of case risk involving employment separation.
- Evaluate work processes to increase efficiency, design work flow assignment(s) with business units and vendor, improve the associate experience.
- Partner with cross functional teams and stakeholders to identify equipment needs, plus structural and/or environmental work space considerations.
- Deliver service excellence to managers and employees by responding in a professional, accurate and timely manner to their inquiries and transactions
- Ensure internal controls are in place and procedures used are in compliance; provide support to internal and external auditors when called upon
- In partnership with Benefits COE, manage the program and other benefits employee communication process, as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Finance, Business or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in Human Resources, Leaves Administration, ADAAA, and Employee Relations
- Experience developing practices and processes, managing vendor performance and driving program results thru project and program execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player, energetic, service-oriented, and able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Able to multi task, work well under pressure and deliver within tight timeline
- Identify, analyze and solve complex issues
- Strong ability to partner with cross functional teams and influence others on business solutions that recognize all Athletes*
Working knowledge of RightNow and HR SAP is preferred