Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Diversity Talent Innovation Program Specialist on a 12 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time. As our Diversity Talent Innovation Programs Specialist, you will play a key role in helping to activate our client's efforts around inclusive hiring.
Within the role, you will provide operational and project coordination support as well as event planning, vendor relations, content creation, learning + development, and creative thinking. In this role you will report to the Programs Director within the Diversity Talent Innovation team and help in successfully launching and orchestrating multiple programs, projects and events.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Learning + Development or related fields
• Three years additional experience in lieu of a degree
• Ideal experience in DE&I, project management, events management, design/creative fields, expertise within Talent Acquisition preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills-- advanced abilities in Keynote and MS Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint a plus
• Expert level of the organization and experience managing competing priorities
• Demonstrated ability to be proactive with problem solving and creative idea generation
• Experience managing experiences, budgets, and decks
• Proven experience managing multiple projects, relationships with multiple stakeholder groups and time-sensitive business deadlines
• Advance skill in information gathering, research, curiosity and troubleshooting
• Solid interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels of the organization, groups and external candidates
• High degree of professionalism and awareness with confidential information
• Experience fostering cross-functional partnerships and relationships with program participants