Our client is an iconic retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location. They are looking to add an Document Specialist to their team on contract over the next 6 months that is likely to extend and possibly become full time.
- We have a variety of processes that exist, but have never been documented, or they were documented but have not been updated for many years.
- We need to start creating and updating this document library.
- This role will be focused on creating base documents that reflect current operating procedures that exist within our stores but have not been documented.
- This will be accomplished through conversations with subject matter experts and a review of existing documentation which may contain pertinent information.
- Additionally, there may be instances where existing documentation needs to be updated to reflect changes in process, reporting, and associated technologies. In order to gather all of the information needed, this individual may need to partner with a variety of individuals across multiple teams.
- Additionally, they will be provided with a list of known documents that need to be created, but through the associated work, may discover additional documents that need to be created.