Our client, a women's contemporary ready-to-wear brand is looking to hire a Ecommerce Customer Service Representative to join their team in downtown Los Angeles.
This role is on-site, Monday - Friday from 7 AM - 4PM.
*Please note you must be fully - vaccinated.
Rate: $20/HR DOE
This assignment is approx. 4 weeks duration.
As the Ecommerce Customer Service Rep, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to customers via e-mail and phone. You will also be responsible for managing sensitive customer issues, researching optimal solutions, and establishing relationships with customers.
• Provide assistance and answer questions, comments, or inquiries and communicate in a timely, friendly, and professional manner
• Identify and analyze sensitive issues and potential escalations, share necessary issues with appropriate teams, and ensure all members receive efficient and comprehensive assistance
• Maintain the highest level of professionalism, exhibit empathy, and provide thoughtful and prompt resolutions
• Present highly strategic and cohesive recommendations for customer inquiries and communicate service trends with the product, marketing, and technology teams
• Research complex and escalated situations and resolve issues professionally and quickly
Customer Service Specialist Qualifications:
• Proven related experience 1-2 years in Customer Service
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Zendesk is a PLUS!