E-COMMERCE MANAGER, DTC
Our client is seeking an Ecommerce Manager, DTC to join their newly built and growing team. The position will report directly to Head of E-Commerce and Digital. The role will be a hybrid remote model within NY/NJ.
As the E-Commerce Manager, your primary responsibility will be to drive performance for DTC channels for two brands. You will provide strategic direction for the site, including strategy and execution, and work cross-functionally with the Marketing and Operational teams, as well as agency partners. This requires an in-depth understanding of the natural beauty market, and development of effective digital marketing strategies and tactics at all stages of the funnel.
• Collaborate with the Head of E-Commerce and Digital on E-Commerce growth goals and development of annual digital marketing plan
• Lead the Yesto.com and kissmyface.com businesses by developing and executing effective DTC growth strategies for both brands that is aligned with budgets and forecasts
• Make data-driven decisions to maximize profitability of websites, and drive ecommerce sales that convert traffic from a variety of sources (email, advertising, affiliate, organic search, etc.)
• Measure, analyze and report performance on all website activity, evaluating the results against goals and present informed analysis, identifying opportunities and recommending strategies to achieve revenue growth
• Oversee execution of website content, merchandising, products and promotions, manage a catalog of products, uploads, and assets ensuring accuracy of inventory, image quality, etc.
• Manage digital media strategy, collaborate closely with creative and paid media agencies to manage campaigns and strategy for SEO, SEM, paid social, display ads, etc, across all stages of the funnel, evaluate digital marketing campaign performance against goals, ROIs and KPIs
• Oversee relationship with agency partners, building and maintaining strong relationships
• Collaborate with Marketing team on annual marketing and promotional calendar
• Create and execute an email marketing program to drive ecommerce sales for both brands
• Identify new tools, insights, products, and resources needed to achieve plan.
• Identify and evaluate new marketing channels and partnerships
• Work cross-functionally to align strategies, objectives, and priorities to achieve goals.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Looking for a dynamic, creative, and analytical thinker who is a resourceful self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills, superb attention to detail, and exceptional communication skills. Must be a team player with a positive attitude who takes initiative, is well-organized, and is passionate about the Beauty business
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in e-Commerce and/or Marketing with demonstrated expertise in growing strong consumer brands. Beauty experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of retail business acumen and ecommerce best practices
• Comprehensive knowledge of Shopify, WooCommerce and Google Analytics required
• Superior Microsoft Office skill set, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and TEAMS
• Experience working with email marketing strategies and execution as an effective conversion channel
• Solid understanding of SEO, SEM, display advertising, affiliate, influencer and social media marketing (organic and paid), traffic acquisition channels and how to support conversion
• Superb interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation skills, including developing power point presentations and brand decks
• Strong creative skills in terms of evaluating and directing work strategically
• Ability to create and analyze reports per determined KPI to make strategic business decisions and recommendations
• Comprehensive understanding of the fast-paced and ever-changing digital/e-commerce environment. Must stay on top of key trends and new developments in the natural beauty space, including brand launches, trends, product innovation, digital strategies, etc.
• Maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, with experience in managing third party partners
• Adapts easily to changing situations and demonstrates flexibility in juggling priorities
• Ability to travel as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance with fully company paid options
• Hybrid working arrangements
• 401k savings with company match
• Generous employee discount