E-COMMERCE MANAGER ROLE OPEN IN LA! WELLNESS/BEAUTY COMPANY!
MUST LIVE IN LA! MUST HAVE SHOPIFY AND KLAVIYO EXPERIENCE!
Our Client is looking for an E-Commerce Manager in the Los Angeles area to start immediately. The ideal candidate is a creative self-starter who thinks outside-the-box and has a proven track record of growing e-commerce business and revenue.
• Will be responsible for owning the growing e-commerce platform, including liaising with current brands and selecting new brands to feature in the store, overseeing fulfillment and customer service, hitting monthly target revenue goals, and more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Day-to-day operations of the e-commerce platform to achieve aggressive sales goals and profitability targets.
• Provide customer support and maintain positive customer feedback
• Manage, maintain and optimize products listings: descriptions, videos, images, and pricing
• Lead and oversee all product collaboration opportunities which includes, but is not limited to identifying product, executing and negotiating all deal terms, reviewing legal contracts and monitoring payment fulfillment
• Use trends, markets, and consumer insights to identify growth opportunities
• Prepare and execute promotions and marketing deals
• Leverage analytics, site testing, technology tools, and reports to identify, recommend, and implement optimizations and enhancements to the e-commerce store
• Develop and execute short and long-term conversion-driving marketing tactics
• Manage e-commerce sales forecasts and provide weekly estimates on sales projections
• Conceptualize new site features that improve the store experience and performance
• Perform all other duties as assigned and required
Requirements and Qualifications:
• A minimum of 3 years’ e-commerce experience
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Knowledge of the Health and wellness space a bonus
• Experience in major marketplace platforms and market analysis; must know Shopify and Klaviyo
• Passionate about consumer insights and how the data affects merchandising and customer experience
• Understand demand planning and how merchandising can drive revenue, margin and profitability
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow specific procedures and instructions
• Superior written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience in Keynote a plus
• HTML and web developer knowledge preferred