E-commerce Marketing Manager Overview:
The Ecommerce Marketing Manager plans and manages lower funnel media and loyalty marketing for the U.S. Ecommerce business. This role will be responsible for driving sessions and demand revenue in lower funnel digital marketing channels including Paid Search, Social, Programmatic, Affiliates, and SEO. The Manager must be a strong collaborator and will work closely with key stakeholders which include the media agency and internal cross functional teams.
E-commerce Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
• Direct responsibility for driving traffic, conversion, and ROAS for paid and non-paid channels including affiliate, paid search, paid social, programmatic, and SEO.
• Provide channel specific daily, weekly, monthly budgets and forecasts that align with topline ecommerce revenue goals.
• Supervise external agency relationships and review reports to monitor performance, identify trends and insights for optimizing and efficiently scaling channels to meet sales goals.
• Manage workflow for iterative testing and collaborate with agencies to vet new partnerships, emerging products and programs that drive traffic, expand reach and increase efficiencies.
• Collaborate with Corporate media team to establish lower funnel media best practices and to optimize relevant agency resources.
• Maintain relationships and execute traffic driving marketing opportunities across integrated platform vendors (American Express, Mastercard, PayPal, AfterPay).
• Seek out synergies across SEO and SEM strategies.
• Support Omnichannel & CRM strategies to drive brand growth.
• Maintain data-first approach through continual experimentation and optimization to meet and exceed business goals
E-commerce Marketing Manager Requirements:
• 5 years of experience in digital marketing and ecommerce, preferably executional experience scaling paid marketing channels and platforms
• Specific experience with retail, branded e-commerce as well as agency a plus.
• Strong understanding of direct response, digital marketing, e-commerce and lead generation as well as online business models and KPIs
• Ability to turn empirical data into insightful, strategic decisions and actionable plans
• Self-starter that is extremely organized and adept at working with timelines and reporting