The E-Commerce Merchandising Coordinator will be responsible for managing Shopify and main webpage E-comm platform
i. Merchandise homepage/product pages/collection pages
ii. Continue to optimize site functionality and improvement recommendations
iii. Manage the day-day tasks associated w/ running an online store
iv. Continue to analyze and recommend enhancements to support incremental revenue drivers
Our client is looking for a highly passionate E-Commerce Merchandising Coordinator to bring our brand mission of Spreading Positivity to life through direct-to-consumer efforts. The eCommerce Merchandising Coordinator will be primarily responsible for developing and implementing the merchandising strategy by applying analytics and product storytelling. Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, the eCommerce Merchandising Coordinator will work closely with key managers, as well as partners within Design, Sales and Marketing to deliver the best customer experience across all digital touch points. In addition to executing strategy, they will be responsible for creating a team culture that will drive performance through measurement.
RESPONSIBILITIES // eCommerce Merchandising
• Execute the developed E-Commerce merchandising strategy to increase brand equity, awareness, and revenue.
• Execute the creation of product shelves/collections to ensure all of the information is accurate, from the product title, product description, SKU and Barcode, tags, etc.
• Implement and optimize navigation based on current product assortment and seasonality.
• Assist with managing the on-site customer journey by understanding customer behaviors and consumer trends.
• Work closely with Design and Marketing to determine product selection and images needed to support online merchandising (Home Page, Landing Pages, Collection Pages, Product Pages, and Special Projects).
• Develop, manage, and optimize strategic personalization and recommendation campaigns to incrementally drive revenue.
• Create and maintain consistent strategy for linking across all Digital Marketing channels (Social, Email, Affiliate, Paid, Display, etc.).
• Assist with increasing order value by optimizing on-site search results. eCommerce Operations/Reporting
• Execute E-Commerce inventory levels and merchandising in reflection of E-Commerce sales forecast.
• Assist in recommendations for the purchasing of inventory based on production schedule.
• Assist in the execution of E-Commerce site content based on digital campaign calendar.
• Partner with E-Commerce Manager on new site user experience design and development.
• Assist with executing SEO tactics and strategies to improve organic search visibility of product and collection pages.
• Assist in the development of E-Commerce analytical performance dashboards.
• Provide weekly reporting and analysis on site KPIs to improve conversion goals and user experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field preferred.
• Minimum of 2-3 years experience in E-Commerce.
• Experience with Shopify Plus.
• Experience with personalization tools and A/B testing/optimization (e.g. Nosto, Optimizely).
• Experience with Google Analytics.
• Proficient in MS Excel (VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables, Formulas).
• Strong organization skills, including project and time management.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills.