Our client is an award-winning, all-natural wellness and beauty brand.
eCommerce Analyst Overview:
As the eCommerce Analyst, you will be responsible for providing insights to improve the customer experience and journey across D2C eCommerce channels.
eCommerce Analyst Responsibilities:
• Partner with marketing, product and development teams to drive performance.
• Create dashboards, extract insights and understand drivers of eCommerce performance.
• Monitor business KPIs and deliver sophisticated analyses to leadership teams.
• Establish test and learn strategy and analyze eCommerce A/B testing results, user journey mapping and site enhancements
eCommerce Analyst Qualifications:
• 3+ years’ experience in eCommerce Analytics
• Experience with Google Analytics and Mixpanel (or similar platform)
• Proficiency in SQL and Tableau is preferred!
*This position is fully remote and can sit anywhere in the United States*