Our client, a Fashion company located in DTLA, is looking to hire an eCommerce Associate to join their North America digital team! The eCommerce Associate is responsible for supporting across digital functions to deliver a best-in-class site experience. From managing product data to launching products to uploading markdowns and testing site promotions this role touches all facets of the business. This person will be passionate about digital and optimizing the customer journey and will enjoy wearing many hats and working collaboratively across the team.
Essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Perform ongoing maintenance and update of the product database, including the addition of new products (gather product details/images/copy) and continually monitoring/changing outdated information (i.e., discounted products, price, etc.) for optimal site experience.
• Oversee and monitor product inventory daily including out-of-stock items and arrival of new product launches – ensuring updates are made in a timely manner.
• Request and gather additional product information (benefits, usage, claims, product pairings), from product design, product development, or product marketing.
• Proactively merchandise the site weekly to ensure a relevant offering (i.e., moving down older products, removing seasonal copy that is outdated, refreshing/reprioritizing mini product stories on PLP).
• Perform analysis on product selling to aid in merchandising strategy.
• Learn and master the Back office and data hierarchy, able to troubleshoot and teach others.
• Continually monitor the site notifying the team of needed changes on HP, landers, PLP’s, PDP’s.
• Participate in monthly digital marketing planning meetings.
• Manage frequent digital marketing calendar updates and prep the calendar template month to month.
• Support email QA.
• Assist with promotional offer code setup and testing.
• Aid in ad campaign set up across paid media channels.
• Execute the marketing calendar; support site refreshes (homepage, PLP banners, landers) to include QA on mobile and desktop.
• Assist with QA of special e-commerce projects.
• BA/BS required.
• 1-3 years related experience; online experience a plus.
• Fluent in all Microsoft office applications, proficient in Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups).
• Should be a motivated self-starter, organized, process-driven with high attention to detail.
• Curious and passionate about the digital consumer goods space.
• Openness to learning systems and willingness to support across digital functions.
• A proactive team player who works collaboratively.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask excellent time management skills.
• Strong written/verbal communication and problem-solving skills.