Ecommerce Coordinator (Remote)
Our client is an iconic jewelry house presenting the latest must-have collections for every trendsetter. Their fashion-forward, contemporary, and luxurious designs are applauded by top fashion editors and A-list celebrities alike.
This position, which reports into Assistant Manager of Digital Content, will be managing all front-end operations for all 22 websites for our company. Overseeing of all .com brief publication for 360 brand campaigns, region specific content, and digital enhancements (200-300 projects per year).
• Responsible for publishing all marketing site content, including brand campaigns, region-specific updates, shipping banners, SEO content optimization and enhancements.
• Gain an in depth understanding of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) authoring capabilities to identify the most effective and efficient way to publish content
• Responsible for managing and editing pages based on cross-functional user review and implementing the feedback for each given project before go-live.
• Conduct thorough QA of site content to ensure a high-quality customer experience across mobile and desktop
• Partner with Project Management to escalate any launch date concerns
• Identify potential process improvements to streamline daily activities
• 3+ years’ of work experience in eCommerce, website operations or digital marketing.
• Prior experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) web content management system or another leading content management system preferred
• Must have strong process orientation and attention to detail needed to lead efforts to improve go-to-market processes across website campaign operations
• Must be able to proactively bring forward and solve for areas of opportunity, and influence across stakeholder groups in the organization to establish new processes where needed.
• Strong project management expertise including excellent multi-tasking, prioritization and organization skills
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment with constant changes
• Collaborative, team player