Our client is an award-winning global agency that is looking for a eCommerce Marketing Specialist to join their team! This role is responsible for and essential in performing many critical functions within the growing eCommerce team. These tasks include, but are not limited to, developing, optimizing, and maintaining eCommerce strategy on tier one retailers, creation of media plans, promotional calendars, insights, monthly reporting, and much more. This opportunity will provide a platform to partner with the world’s leading consumer brands.
eCommerce Marketing Specialist Responsibilities
- Advise on paid search and media campaigns for clients
- Aggregate reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis while working with leads to generate insights, calculating basic KPIs and understanding how metrics effect each other
- Weekly campaign & budget management
- Handle client billing, notify manager of any account issues, update account pacing documents, and ensure proper budget pacing
- Understand Q/A fundamentals and implement Q/A best practices in daily tasks
eCommerce Marketing Specialist Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field is required
- 1-2 years of eCommerce Retail, Media, or SEM experience, previous agency experience strongly preferred (this could be internship experience!
- Prior experience in consumer package goods brand marketing or marketplaces (Amazon, Walmart, Target, EBay, Google) a plus
- Excellent writing, math, multi-tasking, organization, and communication skills
**You must be in the New York Metro Area!**