Our Apparel client is growing and adding an eCommerce Merchandiser to their team full time with great benefits! As an eCommerce Merchandiser you’ll work in close partnership with the product and marketing teams, playing a pivotal role bringing our product line and seasonal campaign strategies to life on clients eCommerce sites. In this role you will be responsible for implementing these tactics for the eCommerce business and managing all merchandising operations within Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
Activities include seasonal product attribution, collection creation, page enhancements, product tracking and set up, site testing and auditing, marketing campaign assistance and internal keyword search maintenance.
- Manage general product website presentation and placement through implementation of eCommerce merchandising best practices, create and analyze merchandising reports to aid in ongoing site merchandising optimization and realizing growth opportunities.
- Create seasonal product listings to ensure accurate SKU-level details are reflected on the website by proactively managing merchandising presentations to support product conversion.
- Implement site content features to increase product awareness and customer confidence, deploy new features throughout the online stores to improve product discovery and conversion.
- Act as an inter-departmental liaison to resolve merchandise-related issues for product, marketing, and customer service teams, collaborate with the Marketing and Product teams on product launch management and integration into all areas of the sites.
- Assist in establishing the campaign calendar and influencing product priorities to support sales and marketing plans.
- Work with the Marketing team to define customer groups and design in-cart and post-purchase engagement strategies that drive cross- and up-sell revenue.
- Maintain a suite of daily and monthly online merchandising tasks including optimization of sorting rules, filters, product placement, search management, etc.
- Create and maintain product collections, product sets, product bundles, maintain pricing integrity and accuracy throughout the product lifecycle.
- Define translation and content needs across applicable brand touchpoints to create a consistent, engaging and regionally-appropriate customer experience.
- Work with Product Manager to identify new site feature opportunities and bugs. Maintain a solid understanding of the competitive marketplace and identify opportunities, communicating digital strategies and business results to cross functional and category business partners.
- 3+ years of digital marketing and/or merchandising experience.
- 2+ years of experience in digital or eCommerce roles utilizing SFCC Experience managing and updating product data via a PIM system Highly organized, proactive and detail-oriented; with experience developing project plans, processes and procedures to ensure actions are successfully completed. Proficient with MS Office, in particular using Excel with large data sets (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc,).
- Basic HTML and CSS skills with the ability to quickly learn new software programs and backend systems.
- Demonstrated experience using data to measure performance and determine an optimization plan with strong commercial acumen.
- Basic knowledge of A/B testing and analysis.
- Flexible and resourceful problem-solver, with a willingness to consult multiple resources to obtain needed answers.