Our client, a leader in the beauty and Retail space, is looking for a talented Ecommerce Merch Specialist to join the team on a freelance basis. This role will be on-site (hybrid), will be 40 hours a week for 3 months to start!
The Merchandising Specialist temp assists the Merchandising Analyst and larger ecommerce merchandising organization on all sampling initiatives.
Ecommerce Merchandising Specialist Responsibilities:
- Assist the sampling and ecommerce buying teams in all aspects of executing on the sampling plan
- Schedule meetings and set up reminder to ensure we hit all deadlines for each program
- Point person in communication with the distribution centers and help find solutions when samples are delayed or lost
- Partner with the MP&I team to ensuring ordering file is filled out and tracking is provided for all Pos
- Compile all needed information to ensure pertinent reporting is available for sampling activities
- Responsible for compiling sku details that are needed to share with Analytics team to assemble needed data
- Assist in watching live selling of programs and help in communicating changes need to future Marketing or site exposure
- Assist in Marketing activities related to Sampling activities
- Responsible for PIM set up and pricing set up
- Assist in filling out Marketing wireframes and proofing process
- As needed, offer assistance to the ecommerce buyers to help with any tracking of samples that are needed that are outside of the larger .com sampling program.
- Develop relationships with the Ecommerce Merchandising Admins to ensure all sampling details are met on a weekly basis
- Exemplifies the brand's core values within role. These Values are quality and timely decision making, continuous improvement, collaboration, accountability, coaching and developing, planning and prioritizing, communication
- Bachelor’s Degree, with relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong listening skills
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong eye for detail, and capable of multi-tasking
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with solid proficiency in usage of Excel.
- Creative problem solver
- Professionalism and confidentiality required both internally & externally
- Passion for business
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
If interested in and qualified for the opportunity, please forward your resume today!