Job descriptionOur client, a 360 marketing agency, is looking for an Account Manager to support on Editorial and Event Public Relations Initiatives.
Fulltime, DIrect Hire
Candidates should have experience pitching to press and garnering placements.
Candidates should have VIP and Editorial contacts.
• Manage overall PR strategy for client portfolio, including PR and VIP strategies
• Generate new and exciting ideas for client strategies as needed including, but not limited to: event ideation, campaign ideation, creative strategy ideation and celebrity and influencer seeding programs.
• Develop and write communications materials including editorial calendars, press plans, pitches and briefing materials
• Press and VIP pitching for but not limited to editorial product placement, celebrity placements and product seeding pitching.
• Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results as needed
• Involvement in pitching new business and developing PR proposals
• Communicate company developments internally
• Communicate daily with clients and anticipate client needs
• Overseeing of team reporting
• Active business development and corporate structure
• The ideal candidate has 2+ years’ Agency experience implementing communications strategies, client facing and industry contacts – preferably influencer, talent and press/media relationships
• Proven management skills, and creative abilities.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail is a must
• Self-starter, motivated, resourceful, and able to work collaboratively as part of a team
• Ability to multitask in fast-paced environment
• Experience with Fashion GPS, Cision, Trend Kite, Canva and Microsoft Office preferred