Our clients role is to develop and execute compelling, cohesive marketing campaigns across all customer-facing channels (ie site, email, digital marketing, catalog and more). As part of the team, you’ll help evolve, refine and align our email and digital marketing creative.
Overview of the Email Designer role:
As an Email Designer, you will create elevated and engaging brand experiences. You will be responsible for maintaining brand consistency while helping to evolve templates, style guides and best practices across email and digital advertising channels. You will design and deliver a high volume of creative assets, support new production efficiencies and track shifting business needs.
- Design and deliver on-brand email and digital assets.
- Proactively collaborate with marketing, copy, site and merchandising teams.
- Track and execute updates during the proofing and approval process in Adobe XD.
- Ensure creative aligns with site and other marketing channels.
- Release Adobe XD files to HTML coders.
- Manually update HTML files with updated creative based on last minute business changes.
- Maintain an organized digital file system for all email and digital assets.
- Update and enhance templates for all email programs including batch and blast and trigger programs.
- Color correct or edit photo files in Photoshop as needed.
- Research competitor and new best practices for email design/marketing.
- Participate in evolving digital creative treatments.
- Be able to track multiple projects from beginning to end.
- Complete special projects and initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Graphic Arts or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years retail eCommerce experience, or prior experience with a similarly lifestyle-oriented brand.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- High level of proficiency in Adobe CS: XD, InDesign, Photoshop.
- Has a thorough understanding of XD, file saving and delivering.
- Proficient in HTML, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc), and project management systems.
- Ability to make make timely decisions, anticipate problems, and provide creative solutions.
- Demonstrates strong initiative and project management skills.
- Ability to manage quickly changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects at a time.
We believe in People First
We firmly believe that working in a culture focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion spurs innovation, creates healthy and high-performing teams, and delivers superior customer experiences. Our DEI initiatives prompt associate participation and engagement, aligning with our core vision to reflect the communities where we do business and put people first.
Benefits Just for You
Depending on your position and your location, here are a few highlights of what you might be eligible for:
- A generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands
- A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits
- Tax-free commuter benefits
- A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and emotional health
Your Journey in Continued Learning
- In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University
- Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
- Resources for self-development
- Advisor (Mentor) program
- Career development workshops and learning programs
- Speaker series