We are looking for an email designer responsible for concept ideation, design and execution of email, digital and SMS marketing campaigns that build on existing integrated marketing plans and established creative; creating compelling member experiences that support our client's initiatives in these growing channels. They will be working on creative projects based on brand standards and established campaigns, design trends and input from marketing, merchandising and creative team members as well as other business partners. They should also have the ability to help prioritize design work within the internal team, temporary personnel and vendor and agency partners on given projects and provide feedback and follow-through with project team.
What you will be responsible for:
• Direct, design and develop advertising, direct mail, email, in-club signs and collateral, social and online promotions and content (video, animation, still images) for business objectives, brand and copy standards.
• Recommends and develops new templates and modules in support of email marketing based upon business needs.
• Collaborate with Copywriters and brand managers to determines creative strategy, positioning and concepts for all assigned marketing communications
• Reviews creative feedback from copywriter, other designers, vendors, proofreaders and buyers, revising as necessary to meet business objectives, brand and copy standards
• Develop and maintain strong partnerships with brand managers, project managers, merchants and other cross-functional teams that foster mutual respect, teamwork and results.
• Develops, researches and leads best practices for overall team efficiency
What you should bring to the table:
• Experience developing integrated email, paid social and SMS campaigns.
• Proficient with Adobe.
• UX experience
• Familiarity with Adobe Campaign, experience preferred.
• Experience with HTML5, email module development.
•CRM background preferred