Beauty brand is looking for a dynamic, high energy, analytical hands-on, Email Marketing Specialist to work directly with their Performance Marketing Director. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience in an analytical marketing role and experience with working within an ESP.
- Creation of email campaigns in Klaviyo, including setting up of creative, segmentation, and deployment
- Analyze email performance and provide ongoing feedback to Creative, Marketing and Merchandising teams on what is working and what is not
- Report out on KPIs weekly, monthly, and quarterly
- Consistently hit deadlines–many of them
- Continually audit and improve site systems and processes
- Confidence learning a new ESP, you’ve done this before (bonus points if you’ve worked in Klaviyo directly!)
- A love for data - you never tire of poking around in Google Analytics
- A pixel-perfect attention to detail, seeing an image one pixel off drives you crazy
- Basic knowledge of HTML required, 1-2 years of content management work experience a plus
- Problem-solving abilities–you’re resourceful and adaptable, even a bit of a hacker sometimes
Send your resume today!