Email Marketing Manager
Our client is a well-known fashion brand and they are looking to effortlessly capture audiences and lay the foundation for digital and technological growth.
Email Marketing Manager Overview
As the Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the execution, monitoring, and reporting of all email channels companywide. You will utilize email campaigns to improve customer retention and drive business growth.
Email Marketing Manager Responsibilities
Creation of email campaigns in Klaviyo, including setting up of creative, segmentation, and deployment
• Work closely with the Art team to develop, collect and distribute shared creative digital assets for all digital marketing channels
• Analyze email performance and provide ongoing feedback to Creative, Marketing, and Merchandising teams on what is working and what is not
• Audit and pitch new ideas on how to help improve email marketing messaging, campaigns, and the website
• Report out on KPIs weekly, monthly, and quarterly from Kalviyo, Returnly, Google, etc.
• Organized with the ability to handle multiple projects at a time. Has a strong sense of urgency, can prioritize requests, and can make informed decisions under pressure
• Familiar with refreshing website banners, homepage, contact us, about us, etc.
• Continually audit and improve site systems and processes
Email Marketing Qualifications:
· 5+ years of experience in email marketing
· Foundational understanding and knowledge of HTML and CSS
· Understanding of cross-channel communication
· Excellent time management and scheduling skills
· Ability to write advanced email copy
· Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)