About the Position:
The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for CRM channels including Email, SMS, and Push marketing. You are a data-driven project manager who can effectively strategize and collaborate with your peers to scale our retention efforts. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about email marketing and growing a brand through CRM.
This position is fully remote.
- Manages all campaign set up & deployment for email, SMS, and push notifications
- Oversees the creation of personalized messages, subject lines, copy, & variations of campaigns across segments to increase overall email engagement
- Communicates and liaises between cross-functional teams including copyrighting, marketing, and merchandising to ensure email projects are completed on time and align with brand goals
- Strategize with Marketing Director and Creative Directors to identify gaps in retention in order to develop campaigns & strategies to build increased repeat purchase and customer LTV
- Manage all projects within the areas of the customer journey pertaining to email marketing including flows/automation, weekly campaign deployment, acquisition strategies, and retention analysis
- Create innovative & personalized segmentation strategies to drive engagement and build brand affinity
- Optimize campaign performance with A/B testing and analysis of campaign analytics
- Manage, monitor, and ensure high deliverability rates
- Analyze data regularly and create strategy recommendations to improve channel performance.
- Conduct research and competitive analysis; assist in setting KPI benchmarks.
- 3+ years previous experience in an email marketing role for a fast-growing e-commerce D2C brand or an Email Marketing Agency
- Knowledge of and experience using Klaviyo / ESP platforms
- SMS marketing experience
- Mobile marketing (mobile-first strategy experience)
- Knowledge of A/B testing strategies, multi-variate email deployment and strong understanding of segmentation strategies for B2C e-commerce marketing