Email Marketing Specialist
Salary: Up to 75K
Remote, but you must be in Georgia or South Carolina
We are working with a global Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) company that provides enterprise voice and messaging software on a global scale.
About the Role
As the Email Marketing Specialist you will strategically drive communications to entice, convert and upsell pipeline.
Successful candidates will be experienced marketers who are familiar with leveraging email to drive growth and retention. A critical member of our team, you’ll feel comfortable writing, editing, and designing a variety of emails to achieve different goals. You’ll be a master of direct-response copywriting and know how to integrate technologies to identify intent that triggers timely communications.
Your work will be critical in nurturing our leads, supporting the sales effort, educating our prospects and customers, informing partners and influencers, and retaining and growing our customer base.
- Lead our email marketing channel - defining overall strategy, improving processes and outlining key performance indicators that impact company growth.
- Work closely with the marketing team and other departments to curate email calendar, ensuring international communication needs are being consistently met.
- Leverage email marketing to drive new acquisition pipeline while also expanding revenue opportunities across existing customer base.
- Identify and create segmented email marketing nurtures and drip campaigns to effectively move qualified leads through the pipeline.
- Lead direct-response style email strategies that engage and convert new leads.
- Collaborate with the BDR team to help accelerate pipeline velocity. Align outbound messaging and share best practices for optimal performance.
- Manage the email marketing tech stack – from data curation (ZoomInfo, Clearbit) to marketing automation. Bonus – coordinate with BDRs on their sales tech as well (Salesloft).
- Lead global email strategies while complying with regional email compliance and keeping up-to-date with current marketing trends.
- 2+ years of experience in email marketing
- Experience in B2B demand generation, preferable in the SaaS vertical
- Certifications and/or deep experience with MAP platforms such as Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, or HubSpot is required!
- Knowledge of email subscriber list best practices including GDPR and CAN-SPAM laws
- Experience coding emails and email templates
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or marketing preferred; MBA a plus
Benefits You’ll Receive
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, short & long term disability
- 401(k) company match
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Ability to work locally remote in Atlanta, GA or Charleston, SC