Email Marketing Specialist
Salary: Up to 75K
You are not eligible if you live in NY or CA. All other states are fine!
We are working with a global Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) company that provides enterprise voice and messaging software on a global scale.
Successful candidates will be experienced demand gen marketers who are skilled at designing and developing growth and nurture programs meant to drive growth and retention. As a critical member of our team, you’ll feel comfortable writing, editing, and developing integrated campaigns and connecting our prospects and customers to real value solutions. You’ll be a champion of the customer and care deeply about their journeys and timely communications on the right channels.
Your work will be critical in nurturing our leads, supporting the sales effort, educating our prospects and customers, informing partners and influencers, and retaining and growing our customer base.
- Lead our marketing automation - helping to define overall strategy, improving processes and outlining key performance indicators that impact company growth
- Drive new acquisition pipeline, nurture and educate leads into quality state, while also expanding revenue opportunities across existing customer base
- Identify and create targeted nurture, ABM and drip campaigns to effectively move qualified leads through the pipeline coordinating with other marketing channel specialists
- Collaborate with the BDR team to help accelerate pipeline velocity. Align outbound messaging and share best practices for optimal performance.
- Manage the marketing tech stack – from data curation (ZoomInfo, Clearbit) to marketing automation. Bonus – coordinate with BDRs on their sales tech as well (Salesloft).
- Work closely with the marketing team and other departments to develop and ensure AVOXI’s international communication needs are being consistently met
- Monitoring and reporting performance across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations and revenue
- 3+ years experience in B2B demand generation, preferable in the SaaS vertical
- 2-4 years of experience in building integrated campaigns and buyers journeys
- Certifications and/or deep experience with MAP platforms like Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, or HubSpot; preferably Pardot
- Has a growth and customer-first mindset and able to understand how to translate that mindset to win hearts and minds and drive growth
- Experience in copywriting, web and email design, building audiences and taking content and creating value messages to help people solve their problems
- Experience in an international marketing organization with multilingual marketing assets, teams dispersed around the world, and familiarity with international privacy laws (GDPR) and CAN-SPAM
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or marketing preferred
Benefits You’ll Receive
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, short & long term disability
- 401(k) company match
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Ability to work remote