Secaucus, New Jersey
The Email Creative Marketing Manager is responsible for the visual design of promotional email campaigns, email templates, transactional emails, email banners and other ad-hoc digital assets for multiple channels. This role will actively participate in group marketing meetings, work in partnership, as well as be able to work independently and efficiently to meet hard deadlines.
- Design and oversee creative for daily, seasonal and triggered emails, delivering high-quality, pixel-perfect digital assets.
- Translate marketing strategy briefs into engaging email designs and campaigns while ensuring consistency of brand and creative across all touch points.
- Think through existing and new email journeys, always with user experience at the forefront.
- Recommend standard methodologies and improvements to email design and creative output.
- Collaborate with, and present work to, cross-functional teams & business owners.
- Participate in weekly meetings and continually assess if creative presentation meets the business objective based on weekly sales reports and projections.
- 5+ years in email design, or web design, preferably in retail e-commerce.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or equivalent preferred.
- Strong visual design and typography skills, along with excellent attention to detail.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite on Mac OS.
- Extremely organized, with ability to multitask and manage several projects at a time.
- Exceptional critical and conceptual thinking skills.