What You’ll Be Doing:
- Ideate, develop, and execute lifecycle marketing campaigns & automations in collaboration with client teams.
- Analyze data to identify performance and areas of opportunity.
- Define customer segments through recency, frequency, and monetary value.
- Brainstorm high-level strategy around VIP, retargeting, and cohort-based audiences.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer empathy to drive new marketing initiatives.
- Participates in client meetings and administration of deliverables.
- Consults on end-to-end campaign execution process: content strategy, creative briefing, scheduling, creative development, review, QA, deployment, and reporting. Strives for accuracy and timeliness in these efforts.
- Perform bi monthly reporting & develop findings, insights, & actions thereafter to implement.
- Assist in monthly campaign calendar buildout by day. Utilize segmentation for
- Strategize & execute triggered, transactional, loyalty, lifecycle and promotional campaigns around monthly KPIs.
- Manage all Email & SMS campaigns and flows for a seamless customer experience.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years in email marketing, CRM, and/or SMS marketing.
- 1-2 years of experience managing clients/accounts.
- Extensive knowledge of Klaviyo, Attentive, Postscript, or Wunderkind.
- Prior agency experience is a plus.
- Proven track record of generating lifecycle revenue for ecommerce businesses.
- Background working with e-commerce brands is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in a face paced environment with daily meetings and ad hoc tasks.
- Action-oriented and excited about getting things done.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and self-manage tasks.
- Take initiative to find solutions even when little direction is given.
- Must have a sense of humor, have a positive attitude, and be kind to others at all times.
Perks & Benefits:
- Fully remote (likely forever).
- Optional monthly company happy hours (virtual and in LA).
- Subsidized Health / Medical Insurance.
- Paid Vacation, holidays, and your birthday.
- Quarterly company-wide off-sites (destinations to be determined).
- Mentorship and learning opportunities to foster career development & personal growth.
- Work with some of the coolest D2C companies on the market.
- Flexible hours - get your shit done and work when you want.
- Cool employee welcome package.
- Discounts with our client’s brands.
- Quarterly personal health stipend.
- Subsidized continued education classes or certifications.