Luxury women's fashion brand is looking for a rock star Email Marketing Specialist to join their team!
This individual will own the email communication and marketing channel focusing on driving revenue, engaging customers, and owning the lifecycle marketing strategy. This individual will help drive key marketing and business decisions based on data and critical thinking. You will manage the email calendar and work with marketing, merchandising, and design to concept messaging and provoking content. If you are someone who is passionate about solving hard problems and thrives in a highly-visible and ambitious role, then this is the right fit for you.
- Own the lifecycle communications for all TCG D2C revenue channels across email, SMS, and website messaging.
- Manage email calendar to ensure that all requests are created, updated, and scheduled using best practices, and TCG brand guidelines.
- Create automated campaigns that increase customer LTV through omni-channel communication, personalized segmentation, and a deep understanding of customer behavior.
- Focus on list growth and email acquisition as a top priority for 2021.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Research, strategize, and create an Ecommerce loyalty program to engage our current customer-base.
- Develop dashboards and reports that provide insight and visualization into email performance relative to KPIs, projections, and comparative historical performance.
- Create and manage and ongoing testing plan to continually learn and improve performance.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience building best-in-class email programs.
- Robust CRM experience at a D2C brand - preferably in a transactional revenue business.
- Experience producing and executing email marketing campaigns, constructing automated journeys, creating customer segmentations, and building HTML-based emails.
- Technical experience of current best-practice email build and personalization methods.
- Strong analytical mind with advanced excel skills.
- Strong experience with top CRM software - Blueshift, Sailthru, Listrak, Bluecore, BounceX.
- Proven track record of optimizing email programs and meeting business goals.
- Ability to work independently as well as build effective working relationships with cross- functional teams.