Our client is a renowned technology company creating advanced solutions that effortlessly capture audiences and lay the foundation for digital and technological growth.
Email Marketing Specialist Overview
As the Email Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the execution, monitoring, and reporting of all email channels companywide. You will utilize email campaigns to improve customer retention and drive business growth.
Email Marketing Specialist Responsibilities
· Manage and build out email programs, including lifecycle emails, drip campaigns, and flows targeted toward new and existing customers at different stages of the buyer’s journey
· Work with creative team to build campaigns from start to finish incorporating enticing copy and eye-catching design geared towards different personas
· Analyze and improve email performance by tracking and updating metrics and making data-driven decisions
· Work cross-functionally with data and business teams to develop long-term KPI goals
· Maintain clean lists by regularly scrubbing data
· Own email marketing calendar, develop email marketing communication and help develop CRM programs
Email Marketing Specialist Qualifications:
· 2+ years of experience in email marketing
· Expert in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, and Acoustic (formerly Silverpop).
· Understanding of cross-channel communication
· Experience working closely with stakeholder management, presentation skills
· Ability to write advanced email copy, expert with HTML and CSS
· Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)