Our client is a well-known Canadian retail company with a forward-thinking and collaborative approach. Their modern, on-trend approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
Email Specialist Overview
As the Email Specialist, you will be responsible for the execution, monitoring, and reporting of all email channels companywide. You will utilize email campaigns to improve customer retention and drive business growth.
Email Specialist Responsibilities
· Manage and build out email programs, including lifecycle emails, drip campaigns, and flows targeted toward new and existing customers at different stages of the buyer’s journey
· Work with creative team to build campaigns from start to finish incorporating enticing copy and eye-catching design geared towards different personas
· Analyze and improve email performance by tracking and updating metrics and making data-driven decisions
· Work cross-functionally with data and business teams to develop long-term KPI goals
· Maintain clean lists by regularly scrubbing data
· Own email marketing calendar
Email Specialist Qualifications:
• 3 years’ experience coding and delivering promotional emails
• Expert knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud development and deployments both from email and data prospective
• Intermediate/Advanced knowledge and application of SQL coding
• Intermediate experience and application of Data Models
• Proficiency in Marketing/Campaign Automation
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.