Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Lead solution design and other support needed for Tableau’s migration into company's Marketing Cloud.
- Primary focus will be on Tableau email programs, email assets, compliance and segment building but coordination required for other migration pieces including web, systems, CRM, reporting etc.
- Establish and continually improve scalable processes that ensure best practices and operational efficiency in testing, cadence, frequency and promotional prioritization in company's Marketing Cloud
- Create best-in-class reporting dashboards in Tableau on email, audience and regional performance as well as business impact
- Drive ongoing education on email channel data and performance metrics with marketing and sales teams
- Curate our email testing guidebook and disseminate process for implementation across integrated campaigns or nurture programs
Who you are:
- Experienced. 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing with a heavy focus on email channel strategy, marketing automation or campaign performance analytics
- Educated. BA/BS degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study.
- Domain. Proven understanding of how to use inbound marketing and channel experience to generate/nurture more qualified leads or enhance customer journey.
- Familiarity with email optimization tools that support design, deliverability, compliance and personalization.
- Able to navigate systems integrations Technically Savvy. HTML and CSS wizard.
- Comfortability with AMP scripting.
- Solid database experience with expertise in SQL or SQL-based languages.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills - able to make recommendations and data driven business decisions.
- Ability to manage and arbitrate email channel best practices and continuous improvement with leadership, other channel owners and new team members
- Team Player. You’re the best at what you do and you know how to work with your colleagues to get their best.
- Excellent Communication. Strong written and verbal communication skills across multiple enterprise levels/positions.
- Knowledge of Martech and CRM tools: Eloqua, or other marketing automation system, or other CRM systems, and Google Analytics - or other web analytics tools, Drupal - or other CMS systems.
- Knowledge of the B2B purchase process and how to identify opportunities to create demand and help accelerate opportunities.
- Familiarity with enterprise-scale B2B lead and customer engagement program management and omni-channel marketing principles is a plus.
- Experience working with large datasets, including data visualization, data mining is a plus.