We’re looking for an Employee Relations (ER) Specialist to serve teammates who work across all of our client’s business channels to ensure appropriate and timely resolution of workplace concerns. ER Specialists demonstrate clear and succinct communication, have sound judgment and can diagnose problems and recommend solutions that are in line with employment related policies and practices.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
As a member of the Employee Relations Center of Excellence (COE), the ER Specialist will review and resolve non-complex workplace investigations, provide advice and counsel on workplace matters, facilitate training and provide subject matter expertise on our client’s policies. Additionally, ER Specialists conduct intake conversations, provide advice on Performance Action Plans, Corrective Action and options for resolving workplace concerns. ER Specialists assume ownership for case assignments to include monitoring status, maintaining documentation, adhering to ER service level agreements and partnering with ER teammates for guidance on approach to (or escalation of) complex workplace issues. Other duties as assigned.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
The Employee Relations Specialist reports to a Senior Employee Relations Manager and partners with members of the ER COE on a day to day basis. ER Specialists also work with employees at all levels of the organization, Human Resources (HR) partners, business leaders and other Compliance and HR partners, such as Legal, Security, Talent Acquisition and Diversity & Inclusion.
• Bachelor's degree in HR or related field, or four (4) years' experience in lieu of a degree
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision-making skills
• Outstanding organizational skills; including the ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines, as well as multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to establish trust and credibility
• Ability to work effectively at all levels in the organization
• Ability to influence using a consultative approach
• Experience gathering and analyzing information
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook