Provide daily support to the Manager of Brand Strategy and Partnerships & Event Marketing & Sports Specialists with planning, organizing and implementing lifestyle-oriented and brand marketing events within North America.
Within Sports Related arena and AdHoc Marketing Initiatives, this position will help manage contracts, invoicing, budget & execution for customer facing events such as but not limited to; LA Autoshow, Golf Cup, National Tennis events and regional Golf activations to significantly influence brand image among its target customers.
The individual must also professionally interact with internal departments to ensure that all event programs follow company directives, are delivered on budget, and adhere to brand standards.
The Event Operations Coordinator role will assist in the evaluation of overseeing vehicle logistics, and maintain topics associated with budget and invoicing and contracting.
• Manage and facilitate aspects of event planning from (but not limited to), budgeting, event registration, marketing initiatives, onsite staffing, and post-event reporting
• Support complex vehicle tracking: including but not limited to fleet ordering, event transporting, maintenance, repairs and retirement.
• Organize status meetings internally and externally with agencies, vendors or partners.
• Provide supplier contact lists and triple bid all supplier vendors per PCNA’s procurement guidelines
• Manage travel, lodging and expenses for participants traveling to events • Research and secure vehicle storage facilities and vehicle detailers for onsite events
• Manage on-site services, catering, staff assignments, fleet logistics such as detailing, etc.
• Track and report budget expenditures for Events, and process final invoices from suppliers
• Support the third-party vendor relations to ensure PCNA receives the good and services contracted
• Support vendor and agency relationships, defining projects, goals and expectations
• Manage the budget for planning and execution o Facilitate and manage all Purchase Orders, new vendor Onboarding within a comprehensive system
• Monitor KPI’s and deliverables to Follow-up with Sales Ops for sales conversions data
• Prepare and update marketing status and wrap up reports
• Manage the respective budgets for each program
• Contribute to the enhanced integration and collaboration between CRM, PR, Product Marketing, Sales Ops, MarComm and Field Teams on all pertinent lifestyle and customer facing programs and marketing activities o Ultimately ensuring a mix of qualified attendees (both existing and new audiences) at all events
• Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
Education: 4-year degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising or related field Experience (Job and Industry):
Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in budget/finance management for corporate events, brand immersions or customer experiences.
Must have experience in an event or marketing role for an established organization exhibiting the skills to work in a fast-packed environment, able to work through interruptions and perform multiple tasks throughout the day.