Location: Wall Street, On-site
Background and drug screen are required
Event Planner Overview:
Our client is seeking an Event Planner for our global event marketing team.
Event Planner Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and execute logistical and operational aspects for digital and in-person events.
• Work closely with Catering, Multimedia, AV/Broadcast, Facilities and other event partners to communicate and execute event needs.
• Understand the meeting planning process and white glove customer service approach.
• Working knowledge of space management, food and beverage and audio visual.
• Help staff events and perform other logistical duties as assigned.
• Collaborate with Social Media and Content Teams for event promotion.
• Work across business units to understand business objectives and help maintain strong event marketing protocol and procedures.
• Assist with event analytics and ROI tracking & reporting.
• Assist with data entry and data integrity within various event tools.
• Assist in tracking expenses for listed company and owned events.
• Continuously learn about the business units, team members and current products.
• Provide excellent customer service through transparency and constant communication, as well as timely responses to all inquiries and requests.
Event Planner Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• 5+ years of experience in corporate events management
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple demands and meet deadlines
• Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and as part of a cross-disciplinary team
• Candidate must be flexible and adaptable to rapid changes in the daily work environment and be resourceful in solving problems
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Enthusiastic and energetic team player
• Proficiency in MS Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce