We are looking for a self-motivated, creative and passionate PR & Events Manager to join our Brand Marketing team! As the PR & Events Manager you will help mold the overall global PR and Events strategy to cement the company as the leading influencer marketing analytics platform for iconic brands.
If you have a passion for building a brand, can roll up your sleeves and work on multiple exciting projects at once, love working cross-functionally with a team of passionate marketers, and spend a little too much time scrolling through social media, this is the perfect position for you.
As the PR & Events Manager, you will work closely with the Head of Brand Marketing to design and execute a suite of virtual and in-person events (hopefully, soon!), identify industry opportunities to build the brand, and engage press in illuminating data-led storytelling for some of the most influential brands in the beauty, fashion, and lifestyle spaces. We love an innovative thinker, and you will have ample opportunities to flex your creativity to elevate the brand and data.
Below, we have listed several responsibilities and experience guidelines, but do not consider these as set in stone—passion and enthusiasm for learning are what we value most.
- Use data and insights on influencer marketing to engage press through compelling stories across beauty, fashion, lifestyle and trade publications.
- Deliver clear and practical media and communication strategies bespoke to target audiences.
- Plan and execute our owned, earned and paid events across the US, UK and Europe, and digitally.
- Identify industry opportunities, events, Executive speaking opportunities to elevate the brand and connect with potential clients.
- Contribute to the Marketing team’s overall strategies to drive MQLs and fill the top of the funnel to connect with new audiences and capture leads.
- A master relationship builder with a can-do attitude!
- 3+ years experience in PR, Communications or Brand Marketing.
- Strategic thinker with experience building and executing a PR or Brand Communications plan to expand press coverage and increase share of voice.
- Experience identifying industry opportunities to build a brand including profiling Executives, championing thought leadership content, award submissions and more.
- Strong events experience, both building owned events and taking part in existing industry events.
- Passionate about data storytelling with proven experience of using data to power content and generate press coverage.
- Proactive and takes responsibility for projects with tight timelines and deadlines.
- A team player and enthusiastic about collaboration with peers.