The Executive Assistant role performs a variety of administrative tasks in support of a company executive and business group.
Scope and Complexity
- Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Continues to perform as an individual contributor completing advanced and complicated tasks requiring considerable judgment.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations
- Maintains executive calendars and schedules, arranges for meeting rooms or facilities and coordinates and confirms travel plans including airfare, lodging, rental car, meals etc.
- Prepares agendas and/or presentations, attending meetings with executives and takes, transcribes, and distributes notes or minutes.
- Coordinates, monitors, and communicates company updates and events that impact relevant departments.
- Prepares and submits expense reports on behalf of the executive.
- Screens visitors, phone calls, emails, or physical mail.
- Partners with other Executive Assistants to provide additional support or back-up as needed.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent level of education is required.
- Two (2) years of relevant experience in an administrative or executive assistant capacity.
- Documented experience handling confidential information.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of detail orientation with the ability to work well and maintain professionalism under pressure.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Internet.
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize workload based on the needs of the organization.
- Ability to take initiative and work with limited direction.