Client Overview: Our client is a global entertainment and video production company created by two icons in the industry
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Proactively manages and schedules against an extremely active business and personal calendar of appointments, which includes arranging complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, coordinating meetings and event confirmations.
- Provides high level administrative support utilizing in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, departments and individuals.
- Accompanies and travels domestically with the CMO to film shoots, speaking engagements, interviews and other company events/activities, where appropriate.
- Drives monthly financial reconciliation of CMO’s expenses
- Acts as an extension of the Marketing brain trust by infusing your passions and insights into special projects and initiative
Executive Assistant Qualifications:
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Administrative and/or Executive Assistant at the C-Suite level.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be impeccably detail oriented with an obsession for punctuality.
- An established track record of outstanding judgment in fast-paced, high-profile environments, particularly in dealing with time-sensitive, confidential and/or controversial matters.
- The ability to work at the strategic level as well as operating day-to-day activities.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects from inception through to execution while adhering to strict deadlines.
- A strong track record of unwavering loyalty and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Advanced computer and program skills/ Tech-savvy individual