The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in administrative support to...
• Manage calendars to ensure successful key meetings and recurring TBs with team and cross-functional partners.
• Prepare Travel & Expense reports, reconcile corporate card expenses and uphold company T&E policies.
• Ensure deadlines are met, questions are answered, and requests are addressed proactively and promptly.
• Develop relationships with internal administrative staff to facilitate meeting planning and scheduling.
• Assist with managing logistics for meetings led by team members including organizing agendas, booking meeting rooms, preparing written materials, managing catering, etc.
• Assist with the execution of department events i.e. teambuilding, lunches, strategy sessions, etc.
• Submit requests for new hires, office moves and track the process to completion. Coordinate/schedule new hire onboarding.
• Participate in special projects as needed such as gathering, summarizing and compiling information for presentations, summits and conferences.
• Support and/or manage event logistics, as needed.
• Provide support for building presentation decks.
• Order supplies for team/department.
• Process invoices and partner with AP to ensure timely payment. Maintain and track all expenditures for the fiscal year budget
The accomplished individual will possess...
• Minimum 2 years of experience required, preference in fashion/administrative field
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Strong Outlook Calendar experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Mac knowledge preferred
An outstanding professional will have...
• Experience interacting with executives at all levels.
• Must be highly organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be a collaborative, team player with great initiative and ability to lead a team.
• Superior judgment, professionalism, poise, ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, and assertiveness.
• Excellent ability to maintain composure and effectiveness in a fast-paced environment.
• Superior follow through skills, detail and customer service oriented.
• Must be intuitive, able to anticipate needs and develop options.