Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use tools to build businesses like no other.
Executive Assistant Overview:
As the Executive Assistant, you will serve as the main contact for executive administrative organization, schedule management, documentation, phone, mail, and email. You will be responsible for handling confidential information with integrity and presenting professionalism while collaborating with the leadership team and external partners.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
• Calendar management for up to 5 execs
• Manage complex calendar requests, including coordination and ensuring all information is accurate and prepare correspondence, reports, and presentations
• Log and drive completion of key deliverables, provide follow up for outstanding tasks, direct completion of conflicting priorities, and resolve any issues efficiently
• Oversee travel arrangements, including meeting set up, travel arrangements, lodging, meals, and expense reports
• Schedule, organize, prepare materials for staff and team meetings and other group events and help prepare proposals and contracts
• Manage meeting room reservations, room-setups, audio-visual needs, material transportation, and catering
Executive Assistant Qualifications:
• Someone who is able to understand time zones and is sensitive to peoples work hours and able to understand when something may need to be rescheduled or perhaps divided into two different calls to accommodate the meeting guests
• Excellent executive administrative experience
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Google experience is a must