Executive Assistant and Project Manager *MPLS BASED*
24 Seven is growing! We’re the leading creative staffing and recruiting firm working with today’s most sought-after employers and we’re looking for dedicated professionals, like you, to join our team. We are the go-to talent source supporting the world’s top teams in Digital Marketing, Creative Services, Technology, eCommerce, Fashion, and Beauty.
24 Seven is seeking an organized and experienced Executive Assistant and Project Manager to support our EVP, Global Client Strategy and Growth. The Executive Assistant and Project Manager is and incredible opportunity to collaborate with the top producers in our company and gain first-hand experience developing business strategy, supporting the execution of business with internal stakeholders and key client partners. With a fun and inspiring company culture, a generous compensation package, and perks and incentives including excellent health benefits, generous vacation package and career development opportunities, 24 Seven is the perfect place to let your entrepreneurial spirit flourish in an Executive Assistant and Project Manager role.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a "whatever it takes" attitude who thrives in a fast-paced environment. If you are organized and detail oriented, please apply.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do as an Executive Assistant and Project Manager:
• Support day to day client request with proactive follow-up and communication
- Assist with client meeting preparation, attend client meetings, and follow-up
- Serve as an extension of the EVP, supporting internal sales team, account managers and external client partners
- Support reporting of activity and open jobs in ATS system
• Perform competitive research and prepare company org charts
• Manage all reporting required by EVP on weekly basis
• Support EVP on board seat deliverables and marketing requests
- Manage deliverables against Strategic Accounts and ad hoc client requests
- Expense report management
Calendar Management (internal stakeholders and external client partners)
- Generate new contracts and oversee contract execution with new client relationships
- Project Management on larger strategic client projects
Reasons you want to be an Executive Assistant & Project Manager at 24 Seven:
Our Executive Assistant & Project Manager receives a generous compensation & benefits package including:
- Work from home
- Highly competitive fulltime salaries
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off policy (starting at 14 days per year!)
- Perks including, happy hours, health and wellness subscriptions, volunteer opportunities etc.
- Our core values include collaboration, creativity, and service orientation
- We’re a forward thinking, innovative organization that continually invests in our people, practices, and technology to maintain our leadership standing and capitalize on what’s next
- We are constantly growing and so do the opportunities for each member of our team
What you are made of:
- You are a meticulous, dedicated team player with strong problem-solving skills
- You have the emotional and social intelligence to develop strong relationships with colleagues and clients
- You can prioritize with appropriate sense of urgency and accuracy
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, rapidly growing company where everyone likes to work hard and play hard
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment with high attention to detail
- Take pride in your work with a focus on superior client service
- You have a bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- MS Office: Excel, PPT
24 Seven is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. 24 Seven is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.