Job descriptionExecutive Assistant to Chief Diversity Officer
Our client, a well-known video game developer is hiring an Executive Assistant to support their Chief Diversity Officer.
Location: Hybrid schedule located in Santa Monica
Rate: up to $45/hr DOE
Contract to Perm
The Executive Assistant reporting to the Chief Diversity Officer, will play a critical role supporting the Chief Diversity Officer with a wide array of operational and project focused tasks for the team.
The right candidate will have a high level of integrity & professionalism, with experience being at the center of communications, scheduling, and planning for the CDO and team.
The Executive Assistant will handle the day-to-day management of complex work-flows, including but not limited to:
- Develop a deep understanding of the CDO, Sr. Leadership’s and the D&I team priorities and commitments in order to enable their productivity on a daily basis.
- Proven ability to understand D&I and business priorities in order to exercise independent judgment when it comes to the CDO and D&I team calendar and time.
- Build and maintain external relationships as an extension of the the D&I team Respond calmly, professionally and creatively when it comes to quick or unplanned changes in schedule or emergent issues that come up.
- Provide proactive time management for CDO to allow for proper preparation and workspace time in order to set Manage and process D&I Team contracts to ensure timely payment for professional services and vendors and assist with follow up
- Effectively manage the CDO workflow and implement processes and systems to help optimize for efficiency with complex calendar management with ability to prioritize internal and external presence while building relationships
- Serve as a filter for internal and external requests and partner with other Rioters to handle communication flow between teams; with experience in handling sensitive information, maintaining confidentiality, and ensuring accuracy
- Responsible for scheduling weekly and/or monthly meetings with D&I team, interacting with all department heads and executive level management to ensure a smooth workflow
- Monitoring social networks and briefing you on daily industry D&I news
- Schedule and coordinate all meetings for the CDO and other staff of D&I or consultants (as necessary)
- Support leads in cross-team efforts, maintaining comms channels and and building morale across the D&I team
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data or different inputs may be required in an organized way
- Support team with crafting presentations using google slides Collects and prepares information, including supporting documents, for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals Execute multiple and often quick-turnaround projects with minimal outside assistance
- 6-8 years of supporting senior leaders as an Executive Assistant Strong verbal communications and proven excellence in writing
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company
- Organizational agility with executive & business acumen
- Strong sense of initiative and drive to solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills across all levels of the organization Results/action oriented with effective project management & organizational skills
- Desired Qualifications: B.A or B.A degree preferred but not required Google suite expert