Our client is a global beauty brand paving the way in clean, natural products.
Executive Director, Media Summary:
You will be responsible for hands-on management, execution and optimization of fully-integrated media campaigns across paid digital, OOH, social, experiential and emerging media.
Executive Director Responsibilities:
• Manage and balance a multi-million dollar media budget for all US media spend across digital, OOH, social, TV, print and experimental/emerging media.
• Day to day budget management and tracking. Thorough understanding of brand and financial goals. Assist Finance and Corporate Team with ad spend reporting and analysis to clearly track and report on budget vs actuals.
• Collaborate with U.S. Brand and Channel Marketing and PR/Influencer/Social to plan media priorities and allocations, and deliver fully integrated media campaigns.
• Develop strategic media briefs that align with brand goals, and lead briefing presentation and process.
• Responsible for ongoing media optimization and analysis.
• Responsible for day-to-day management of media agency, ensuring agency meets business needs and established goals.
Executive Director Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 10+ years media experience focusing on paid social, search, programmatic and content development a must. TV, Print and out-of-home media experience a plus.
• Beauty Industry experience a plus (either in-house or at an agency)