We are seeking an individual to manage executive hospitality experiences with a particular focus on our Bay Area sports suites. This position’s primary responsibility is the program management of all local sporting events, including games associated with the 49ers, Giants and Warriors seasons, as well as special events at Chase arena. The ideal candidate will be organized, proactive and comfortable communicating regularly with senior sales leaders, customer executives and various members of the extended marketing team. You will also need to develop a good understanding of our internal sales structure and top accounts/deals.
* Manage all details leading up to a game or concert including campaign creation, monitoring of nominations, sending invitations to customers, distributing tickets and placing food and beverage orders.
* Effectively utilize the company's application to set up, track, manage and measure program campaigns, attendees and pipeline impact.
* Assist in managing relationships with any vendors associated with local Bay Area suites.
* Collaborate with various teams (marketing, sales, customer success) by clearly and effectively communicating program details and progress to help build pipeline and close existing deals.
* Knowledge of payments cycle, management of invoices and budgeting for games.
* Manage any promotional materials for programs including inventory, shipping and tracking.
* Work on multiple, simultaneous programs that require both strategic thinking as well as high- speed tactical execution.
* Strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills, strong time management skills and ability to manage tasks simultaneously.
* Minimum of 2 year experience in event marketing or marketing program management
* Previous experience working in fast-paced environments
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable engaging with senior executives (internal and external)
* Experience with Salesforce
* Self-motivated and driven to very high standards
* Willing to occasionally work flexible hours outside of the standard workweek
*Remote, but must be in California