Our client, a well-known Skincare Brand is looking for an experienced, organized, and flexible individual to join their team, supporting the Founder and Chief Executive Officer as their Executive Personal Assistant.
The CEO is a fast-paced, amiable entrepreneur who is seeking a reliable EPA to successfully assist them in all aspects of life, including project management across multiple ventures, ensuring smooth business operations as well as personal functions.
Brand Administrative Support
- Provide sophisticated, work calendar management for CEO/Founder.
- Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Continue to work closely with CEO/Founder to keep her well-informed of upcoming commitments & responsibilities. Act as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment & keeping CEO/Founder updated.
- Organize and arrange CEO/Founder’s travel, itineraries, and complete special projects.
- Prepare & complete CEO/Founder’s expense reports via the T&E expense management software system, Concur
- Assist in new hire Concur on-boarding training & Q&A
- Coordinate all meetings and events for off-site team dinners, events and outings
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the benefit of the brand
- Provide equally sophisticated, personal calendar management for CEO/Founder (which also includes, but not limited to the children’s schedules).
- Organize and arrange personal events (e.g. dinners, hosted parties etc)
- Manage personal banking & finances
- Other projects/errands as needed for the benefit of CEO/Founder.
- 3-5 years of experience as an EA/PA for a C-Level Executive(s)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to work independently while operating within a team, supporting and exuding our core values across the board
- Substantial strategic multitasking abilities
- Creative problem-solving skills, with the ability to work in a high paced environment
- Friendly, accommodating, professional approach with a can-do attitude
- Experience managing an extensive list of incoming meeting requests, requiring creative scheduling solutions
- Flexible and available outside standard business hours
- A willingness and comfort communicating remotely through chat, docs, and video calls
- Experience with SalesForce or another CRM preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Works (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Google Apps (Docs, Slides, Forms, Gmail, Calendar)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
Please share your resume for immediate consideration!