Our client, a top Ad Agency, is hiring an Executive Producer. This role requires innovative thinking and a hands-on approach. They want someone who can lead a team, has a strong understanding of the technical side of digital production, and who can foster flawless execution in production. This person should have deep connections in the digital world, a highly collaborative attitude, and a commitment to doing whatever it takes to make great work. The bulk of the work is banner heavy, so we definitely need someone who is confident and experienced in the banner production process, and is also excited about continuing to work on banners :) There are also other opportunities to work on digital experience campaigns (AR/VR, etc) and digital OOH campaigns too, but again the large majority is banners.
This role is remote to start with the possibility of being hybrid in the future in Playa Vista.
- Serve as a key partner to Account, Creative, Strategy and Media counterparts
- Collaborate across all disciplines to ensure digital advertising is represented and stays parallel to traditional creative development process:
- Work with internal creative and production teams to determine the best ways forward
- Oversee and adequately communicate production realities
- Create production timelines and budgets
- Manage a portfolio of work
- Manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Review all project briefs for timing and resource assignments
- Provide prioritization guidance for project teams
- Evaluate vendor needs and manage accordingly
- Cultivate relationships with creative and strategic teams to help them understand the limitations, possibilities and ongoing learnings within the digital space
- Work closely with Media on domestic and global media plans to determine the appropriate strategy for each creative launch and ensure flawless technical execution on each build
- Create, shepherd, and champion ideas - partner with Creative Technologists to continually push the limits for what’s possible and help expand our technology practices
- Develop a deep understanding of agency processes, tools, and capabilities to get the work done effectively and efficiently.
- Beyond this, think outside of the box to problem solve new work processes & solutions that may not be the ‘norm’.
- Responsible for handling challenging conversations through the production process
Collaboration & People Management:
- Maintain strong, trusting, open relationships with internal departments & global agency counterparts
- Manage vendor relationships; including active evaluation of new vendors
- Ensure proper training of production team within the pod & share best practices or learnings within the department
- Model exemplary time management and communication skills to producers
- Partner with other EPs on producer staffing, training and development for the team
- Actively track progress of producers through regular performance check-ins, ensuring they have clear goals, direct feedback & balanced workloads to grow appropriately